Steamed or roasted baby broccoli. Good veggie, nice change of pace. It looks cool too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the broccoli and remove any ugly pieces. Some stems may have started sprouting, they are o.k.
- 2Trim ends of stalks to make uniform in length.
- 3Split bunch into two groups and spread into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish alternating heads so they lay fairly flat.
- 4Pour 2 Tablespoons water into pan.
- 5Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- 7Cover with press and seal, poke several small holes across top.
- 8Microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, to your desired texture.
- 9* To roast, lay on foil and place in 420 degree, preheated oven, for 8 minutes. Watch closely, all ovens cook different, adjust time as necessary.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Broccoli (Steamed)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: