Steamed or roasted baby broccoli. Good veggie, nice change of pace. It looks cool too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the broccoli and remove any ugly pieces. Some stems may have started sprouting, they are o.k.
- 2Trim ends of stalks to make uniform in length.
- 3Split bunch into two groups and spread into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish alternating heads so they lay fairly flat.
- 4Pour 2 Tablespoons water into pan.
- 5Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- 7Cover with press and seal, poke several small holes across top.
- 8Microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, to your desired texture.
- 9* To roast, lay on foil and place in 420 degree, preheated oven, for 8 minutes. Watch closely, all ovens cook different, adjust time as necessary.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Broccoli (Steamed)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 117.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: