1/1 Photo of Baby Brie Wedge in Phyllo
Corrinne J's Note:
Nothing says the holidays like brie in phyllo dough! This recipe is simple yet very elegant for any kind of gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- 2* Spread 1 sheet phyllo on flat work surface; brush evenly with melted butter.
- 3* Place a second sheet of phyllo on top; brush with melted butter.
- 4* Place third sheet of phyllo on top of 2 sheets; brush with melted butter.
- 5* Place Alouette® Baby Brie® on the near side.
- 6* Begin rolling the Alouette® Baby Brie® Wedge to fully wrap in phyllo making sure the edges are folded in to seal.
- 7* Bake 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- 8* Cool 10 minutes serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Brie Wedge in Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 70.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: