Prep 6 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nothing says the holidays like brie in phyllo dough! This recipe is simple yet very elegant for any kind of gathering.
- 3 sheets phyllo dough
- 4 tablespoons clarified butter or 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 wedge alouette baby brie cheese
- * Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- * Spread 1 sheet phyllo on flat work surface; brush evenly with melted butter.
- * Place a second sheet of phyllo on top; brush with melted butter.
- * Place third sheet of phyllo on top of 2 sheets; brush with melted butter.
- * Place Alouette® Baby Brie® on the near side.
- * Begin rolling the Alouette® Baby Brie® Wedge to fully wrap in phyllo making sure the edges are folded in to seal.
- * Bake 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- * Cool 10 minutes serving.
I had this at number of parties last year and found it way too greasy.