Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is perfect as a snack or impressive as an appetizer at your next party! The crisp potato slices and creamy baby brie are perfect with the tang of sundried tomatoes!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagealouette baby brie cheese, cut in 24 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup julienne-cut sundried tomatoes with herbs, in oil and well drained (from 8.5 oz. jar)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes (about 2 inches)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut small slice off ends of each potato. Cut each potato into 6 slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- Place on broiler pan. Brush with olive oil.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes or until well browned; turn.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and turn oven off. Top each slice with a wedge of Alouette Baby Brie and 1 or 2 strips of sundried tomato.
- Put back into warm oven (without turning it on) for another 5 minutes allowing cheese to soften.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with rosemary and serve.
WHAT a F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C tantalising photo this is to me! I will DEFINATELY make this recipe! Have a party towards end of March, TRUE! This will be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT to do! THANKS!