Recipe by Corrinne J
This recipe is perfect as a snack or impressive as an appetizer at your next party! The crisp potato slices and creamy baby brie are perfect with the tang of sundried tomatoes!
Top Review by mickeydownunder
WHAT a F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C tantalising photo this is to me! I will DEFINATELY make this recipe! Have a party towards end of March, TRUE! This will be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT to do! THANKS!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagealouette baby brie cheese, cut in 24 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup julienne-cut sundried tomatoes with herbs, in oil and well drained (from 8.5 oz. jar)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes (about 2 inches)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut small slice off ends of each potato. Cut each potato into 6 slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- Place on broiler pan. Brush with olive oil.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes or until well browned; turn.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and turn oven off. Top each slice with a wedge of Alouette Baby Brie and 1 or 2 strips of sundried tomato.
- Put back into warm oven (without turning it on) for another 5 minutes allowing cheese to soften.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with rosemary and serve.