1/1 Photo of Baby Brie Topped Potato Slices
Corrinne J's Note:
This recipe is perfect as a snack or impressive as an appetizer at your next party! The crisp potato slices and creamy baby brie are perfect with the tang of sundried tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to broil.
- 2Cut small slice off ends of each potato. Cut each potato into 6 slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- 3Place on broiler pan. Brush with olive oil.
- 4Broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes or until well browned; turn.
- 5Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and tender.
- 6Remove from oven and turn oven off. Top each slice with a wedge of Alouette Baby Brie and 1 or 2 strips of sundried tomato.
- 7Put back into warm oven (without turning it on) for another 5 minutes allowing cheese to soften.
- 8Remove from oven, sprinkle with rosemary and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Brie Topped Potato Slices
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with herbs