Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The flavors just work really well and the meal comes together quickly.
Make and share this Baby Bok Choy With Peanut Butter Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 heads baby bok choy
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons agave nectar, for vegan friends
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare peanut sauce by whisking the first 7 ingredients together (or putting in a jar and shaking).
- Put the pasta on to boil.
- While pasta is cooking, chop your veggies. I prefer them kind of matchstick or julienned.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Saute onion and garlic. Be careful not to burn them!
- Add bok choy and carrots to the pan and sauté just until the greens wilt.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Toss with the veggies.
- Pour the peanut sauce over everything and carefully toss.
- Eat hot or at room temperature.
- If you want to get fancy, garnish with chopped peanuts, cilantro, or sesame seeds.