1/3 Photos of Baby Bok Choy With Garlic
Not sure where I found this baby bok choy recipe, it's either from Gourmet or Bon Appetit. It's quick, delicious, and compliments any Asian stir-fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in heavy large skillet over moderate heat.
- 2Add minced garlic and saute about 2-3 minutes until barely golden/brown.
- 3Add bok choy and chicken broth and simmer until bok choy is tender, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Use a slotted spoon to serve.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Bok Choy With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g