Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Baby bok choy are so crisp & good. I made up this recipes the other evening for supper as a side dish to serve with chicken. The secret is to add the greens for th last minute only. If you like your green beans well done steam them first I like mine still crisp so 7 minutes stir fry is just right
- 2 baby bok choy
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (approx 1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh green beans, ends off cut in 1 inch pieces
- light vegetable oil cooking spray
- Cut the white part of the bok choy into 1-inch pieces and coarsely chop the greens, keep separate.
- Heat non stick skillet lightly sprayed with veggie oil.
- Stir fry the bok choy white stems, onions and green beans, over medium high heat for approx 6-7 minutes.
- Add bok choy greens and stir fry 1 minute longer until the greens are just wilted and heated through.
I love Bok Choy and I could live on stir fried green beans, why I never thought of putting them together is beyond me. This sounds awesome.