Recipe by dedemax11
This recipe is very easy to put together, takes very little time and is healthy dish even children will enjoy. I like the chicken broth but for vegan the vegetarian broth will work
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb baby bok choy, cut into bit-size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat; cook until the sweat and turn light brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for about 1 minute or until you start to smell the garlic.
- Add broth and pepper.
- Sauté until most of the broth has evaporated.