Recipe by dedemax11
This recipe is very easy to put together, takes very little time and is healthy dish even children will enjoy. I like the chicken broth but for vegan the vegetarian broth will work
Top Review by Epi Curious
Really good...will definitely make again. I agree that the addition of the garlic at he end is just right. Bok choy has so much flavor on its own that it really doesn't need much added spice or seasoning and this is seasoned just right. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb baby bok choy, cut into bit-size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté mushrooms in olive oil over medium heat; cook until the sweat and turn light brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for about 1 minute or until you start to smell the garlic.
- Add broth and pepper.
- Sauté until most of the broth has evaporated.