Recipe by haskinsfam
We are always trying new recipes at our house. I came up with this after looking through my cookbook "library". Good alternative to using bok choy in stir fry.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 1⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 -3 heads baby bok choy
- 3 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegars, oil, soy sauce, and sugar. Set aside.
- Melt the butter over med. heat in a small skillet.
- Crush the ramen noodles while still in packaging, and add to the butter along with the almonds and sesame seeds.
- Saute until everything is golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Chop bok choy and green onions and add to a large bowl.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the noodle mixture and dressing, and toss to coat.