Baby Bok Choy & Pennoni Rigati Alfredo
- Heat alfredo sauce and pesto in a small pan. Add nutmeg, set aside.
- In a large pot bring water to a boil,add salt and oil. Stir to dissovle salt.
- Add pasta, stir and boil for 8-10 minutes. Remove pasta from water with slotted spoon,put into large bowl. Do not drain water from pasta, you need the water to blanch Bok Choy.
- Put Bok Choy into boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove from water and add Bok Choy to pasta. Pour alfredo sauce over pasta and Bok Choy mix well.
- Serve with your favourite crusty bread and salad.