My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 lb fresh shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb baby bok choy, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, cut in matchsticks
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 ounces smoked tofu, sliced into matchsticks
- 12 warmed tortillas (or mu shu wraps)
- hoisin sauce (to garnish)
- 1Heat nonstick skillet over high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Whisk eggs in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper.
- 2Pour eggs into skillet and tilt pan so egg forms a thin layer. Cook 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 3Flip carefully with a spatula, and cook for 1 minute longer. Transfer eggs to cutting board and slice into thin ribbons.
- 4Heat same skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil. Add mushrooms, and saute 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- 5Stir in bok choy, carrots and green onions, and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- 6Add garlic and saute 1 minute more, then add soy sauce and vinegar.
- 7Season with salt and pepper. Add tofu and egg ribbons to skillet and cook 2 more minutes until heated through.
- 8Transfer to a bowl. Serve with tortillas and hoisin sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Bok Choy and Shiitake Mu Shu Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1954.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: