Baby Bok Choy and Shiitake Mu Shu Wraps
- Heat nonstick skillet over high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Whisk eggs in a small bowl with 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into skillet and tilt pan so egg forms a thin layer. Cook 2-3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Flip carefully with a spatula, and cook for 1 minute longer. Transfer eggs to cutting board and slice into thin ribbons.
- Heat same skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil. Add mushrooms, and saute 5-7 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in bok choy, carrots and green onions, and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute more, then add soy sauce and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add tofu and egg ribbons to skillet and cook 2 more minutes until heated through.
- Transfer to a bowl. Serve with tortillas and hoisin sauce.