Recipe by Mindelicious
This is a quick and yummy side dish or even a main meal! If you like you can always add some tofu or mushrooms to bulk it up a bit! Serve with rice to soak up the tasty sauce!
Top Review by Rita~
I used 2 pounds of baby bok choy. After sauteing there was a lot of liquid. I removed the bok choy and added a slurry of corn starch and water to thicken the liquid. Mixed the bok choy in the thicken sauce. We enjoyed this thanks.
- 44.37 ml oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 inch piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 head baby bok choy, bottoms trimmed, outer leaves discarded, separated into leaves and thoroughly washed
- 78.07 ml sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large sautÃ© pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant but not brown, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add bok choy leaves and cook until leaves are wilted but stems are still crunchy, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce, stir and let cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, tossing to coat all leaves. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve immediately and spoon leftover sauce in pan over bok choy.