1/1 Photo of Baby Bella and Green Bean Salad
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a recipe I got from the River Valley Ranch mushroom growers who sell mushrooms at my farmer's market every Sunday from June till October. I love this recipe, it goes great as a side dish to just about anything I barbecue during the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed, cut in half
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (I used kosher salt)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 lb baby portabella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat salted water in a large saucepan until boiling; cook the beans until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain beans; set aside to cool.
- 2Whisk together the garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl; slowly whisk in the olive oil, adding in a steady stream, until smooth.
- 3Combine the reserved beans, green onions, mushrooms and parsley in a large bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables; toss lightly.
- 4Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Bella and Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g