Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Super simple and elegant summer salad from St. Brendan's Inn in Wisconsin. This is very refreshing and it looks so good on the plate. There is so much flavor in each bite.
- 1 lb beet, washed
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil beets for 30 minutes with skin on. Drain and place on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes at 350. Cool for 10 minutes. Peel and slice.
- Puree dressing ingredients in blender and add chives at the end.
- Place greens in center of plate, surround with beets, crumble feta and drizzle with dressing.
The salad was delicious and the dressing really made it extra special! We loved it!