- 1 lb beet, washed
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil beets for 30 minutes with skin on. Drain and place on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes at 350. Cool for 10 minutes. Peel and slice.
- Puree dressing ingredients in blender and add chives at the end.
- Place greens in center of plate, surround with beets, crumble feta and drizzle with dressing.