Recipe by bluemoon downunder
Baby Beans, topped with a mixture of fresh bread crumbs, butter, orange rind and almonds adds a super-easy gourmet touch! Adapted from a recipe on the Simply Great Recipes Club website.
- 1 (500 g) packetfrozen baby beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 large orange, zest of, grated
- 2 tablespoons almonds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the frozen Baby Beans according to the packet directions.
- While the beans are cooking, heat the butter and oil in a pan; stir in the breadcrumbs, orange zest and almonds; and cook until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and crunchy.
- Drain the beans well.
- Stir the garlic butter into the breadcrumbs mixture, and allow it to melt; and carefully toss the contents of the pan so that the ingredients are all well-combined.
- Serve the beans topped with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Notes: Add lemon rind instead of orange - or a blend of lemon and orange.