Recipe by qotw13
I have not yet made these, but they sounded interesting, so I wanted to post the recipe on here for safe keeping. Let me know how they turn out if anyone makes these before I get around to it!
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, basil, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in zucchini.
- Fill greased or paper-lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400* for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.