1/2 Photos of Baby Baked Potatoes With Bleu Cheese Topping
Two of my favorite things, potatoes and Blue cheese. So good and so easy. Great for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry potatoes.
- 2Pour oil into bowl, add potatoes.Toss to coat.
- 3Dip each potato in salt to coat lightly.
- 4Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until tender.
- 6Combine sour cream and bleu cheese.
- 7Cut a cross in top of each potato; open.
- 8Top each potatoe with a spoonful of cheese,.
- 9sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baby Baked Potatoes With Bleu Cheese Topping
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 38.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g