Recipe by MelinOhio
Two of my favorite things, potatoes and Blue cheese. So good and so easy. Great for company.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup ~ 2014 tag game and the only thing I did differently was to cut the recipe in half. Wonderful dish! Served with BBQ steak, recipe#178300#178300 and we had a great dinner to repeat again. Thank you for posting.
- 20 small new potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Pour oil into bowl, add potatoes.Toss to coat.
- Dip each potato in salt to coat lightly.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and bleu cheese.
- Cut a cross in top of each potato; open.
- Top each potatoe with a spoonful of cheese,.
- sprinkle with chives.