Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an old restaurant recipe.
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs With Hoisin Lemongrass recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl combine the salt, pepper, garlic, green onion, Jalapeño pepper and dark soy sauce and mix well and marinade the ribs for an hour.
- Place into a large wok and place a large bamboo steamer rack and place the racks of ribs and steam over a high heat for hour.
- In a mixing bowl combine the hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce and lemongrass and mix well.
- Half of a rack is serving per order. Reheat the half of a rack and slice into each rib; in a skillet add in hoisin sauce and sweet garlic sauce bring to a boil add ribs pieces and glaze.
- Place into 400º oven for 15 minutes.