Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an old restaurant recipe.
- 2 pork spare rib racks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 stalks green onions, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mae ploy sweet chili sauce
- 3 stalks lemongrass, minced
- In a mixing bowl combine the salt, pepper, garlic, green onion, Jalapeño pepper and dark soy sauce and mix well and marinade the ribs for an hour.
- Place into a large wok and place a large bamboo steamer rack and place the racks of ribs and steam over a high heat for hour.
- In a mixing bowl combine the hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce and lemongrass and mix well.
- Half of a rack is serving per order. Reheat the half of a rack and slice into each rib; in a skillet add in hoisin sauce and sweet garlic sauce bring to a boil add ribs pieces and glaze.
- Place into 400º oven for 15 minutes.