Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Ribs made with Fall flavors to carry on the BBQ season.
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs With Apple Cider Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together maple syrup, apple cider, raspberry preserves and crush red pepper flakes to form glaze.
- Season pork ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on a rack, bone side down, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides with glaze; bake 15 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides again, with glaze; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs to a platter, brush with any remaining glaze, and let rest 15 minutes before cutting and serving.