Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Ribs made with Fall flavors to carry on the BBQ season.
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs With Apple Cider Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together maple syrup, apple cider, raspberry preserves and crush red pepper flakes to form glaze.
- Season pork ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on a rack, bone side down, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides with glaze; bake 15 minutes.
- Brush ribs, on both sides again, with glaze; bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs to a platter, brush with any remaining glaze, and let rest 15 minutes before cutting and serving.