Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is an oven based method to cook Baby Back Ribs
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs Winter Version recipe from Food.com.
- 1 baby back rib rack
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 cup kc's dry rub seasonings
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Put ribs on a sheet aluminum foil large enough to cover and seal.
- Pour KC's Dry Rub on both sides of meat.
- Place meat on foil.
- Add apple.
- Cover the meat with the remaining foil to seal in juices.
- Place foil packet in oven safe dish.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, uncover meat.
- Raise temperature to 450 F and cook for 30 minutes.