Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is an oven based method to cook Baby Back Ribs
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs Winter Version recipe from Food.com.
- 1 baby back rib rack
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 cup kc's dry rub seasonings
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Put ribs on a sheet aluminum foil large enough to cover and seal.
- Pour KC's Dry Rub on both sides of meat.
- Place meat on foil.
- Add apple.
- Cover the meat with the remaining foil to seal in juices.
- Place foil packet in oven safe dish.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, uncover meat.
- Raise temperature to 450 F and cook for 30 minutes.