Baby Back Ribs (Reynold's Wrap)
- Preheat Grill to medium. Lay 2 sheets (18"x24" each) Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil on counter. Center half the ribs in a single layer on each sheet of foil.
- Combine sugar and seasonings, rub over ribs. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet.
- Pour in 1/4 cup water. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets. Grill 45-60 minutes in covered grill.
- Remove foil, place ribs on grill. Brush ribs with your favorite barbeque sauce. Continue grilling, 10-15 minute Brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.
- OVEN: Make packets as directed. Preheat oven to 320°F Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 2 hours Slice open tops of packages (watch for steam) and brush sauce on. Place back in oven for 15 minutes.