Recipe by BrendaM
These ribs just fall off the bone!
Top Review by blizotte
This recipe is the way to go for tender baby backs. I cooked in the oven for about two hours and fifteen minutes, then added more sauce and stuck them on the grill for the last 15 minutes to crisp them up a bit. Awesome recipe!
- 2 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs.
- Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300°F (150°C) for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.