Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. THE REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Three or four ice cubes may be substituted for the water in each packet of ribs, if desired. USES: 2 sheets (18x24-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium OR oven to 450°F.
- CENTER half of ribs in single layer on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Combine brown sugar and seasonings; rub over ribs, turning to coat evenly.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and one end to seal packet. Through open end, add 1/4 cup water. Double fold remaining end, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- TO GRILL: Place rib packets in covered grill and grill 45 to 60 minutes. Remove foil; place ribs on grill
- BRUSH ribs with barbecue sauce. CONTINUE GRILLING 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.
- TO BAKE: Place rib packets on a cookie sheet and bake in oven 45 to 60 minutes. Remove foil; place ribs on broiler pan. BRUSH ribs with barbecue sauce. BROIL 4 to 5 inches from broiler, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning every 5 minutes.