Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad throws together quickly in the same bowl where you mix the dressing. Tastes great with Italian dishes. I saw Martha Stewart make this on one of her shows and have been making it ever since. The orange juice adds a nice flavor.
- 2 heads endive (chopped)
- 1 head radicchio (chopped)
- 2 bunches baby arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 orange
- Mix the Olive Oil, vinegar, honey and the juice of one orange in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped endive, radicchio and baby arugula leaves and toss.
- Serve with an Italian Pasta.