Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boyfriend and I ate at a chinese rest. and had these shrimp that were veryyy good... so of course we couldn't really find a recipe that suited us so here is what he came up with! He's such a genious in the kitchen! They are a little spicy, but as any recipe, adjust to your own tastes. We had lots of extra sauce left over that was sooo good mopped up by some crusty french bread!!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 lbs small cooked shrimp, small-medium, deveined and shelled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash garlic season-all
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon reconstituted minced onion
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Combine all ingredients (except shrimp) in large saucepan.
- Heat though until nice and very warm (kinda glaze-like).
- Add shrimp and heat through, being careful not to overcook the shrimp like we did.
Wow! You must be thrilled to have a bf who can cook so good! These shrimp were very rich and tasty. I used onion powder in place of the reconstituted minced onion. The Old Bay really adds to this dish. Thank you Chef Grean Eyes. Made for my PAC baby Fall 08.