Recipe by Chef GreanEyes
My boyfriend and I ate at a chinese rest. and had these shrimp that were veryyy good... so of course we couldn't really find a recipe that suited us so here is what he came up with! He's such a genious in the kitchen! They are a little spicy, but as any recipe, adjust to your own tastes. We had lots of extra sauce left over that was sooo good mopped up by some crusty french bread!!
Top Review by cookiedog
Wow! You must be thrilled to have a bf who can cook so good! These shrimp were very rich and tasty. I used onion powder in place of the reconstituted minced onion. The Old Bay really adds to this dish. Thank you Chef Grean Eyes. Made for my PAC baby Fall 08.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 lbs small cooked shrimp, small-medium, deveined and shelled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash garlic season-all
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon reconstituted minced onion
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste