Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy Eggplant Dip
Make and share this Baba Ghanoush recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Prick the Eggplant a few times with a fork.
- Place it on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Place under broiler.
- When the skin chars on one side, give the eggplant a 1/4 turn.
- Continue until entire skin si charred and pulp is soft and mushy.
- Peel away skin, rinsing to remove all charred skin.
- Pat Dry.
- In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Serve with toasted Turkish Bread and enjoy!