Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Steam eggplant until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Place cooked eggplant in food processor.
- Add tahini (sesame paste),lemon juice, and garlic.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; spoon into serving bowl.
- Garnish with parsley sprig.
- Serve warm or chill.
- HINTS: - smaller eggplants have thinner peels and a sweeter flavor.
Delicious, great combination of flavors, I will make this frequently.
Good combination of sesame and cumin taste. Sesame paste is overpowering. I have had good results by reducing in half the amount of Tahini and replacing it with a light vegetable oil.