Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Improves after the 1st or 2nd day.
Make and share this Baba Ganoush or Caviar D’aubergines recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prick eggplant all over with a fork and bake whole until tender (about 30 minutes). Remove from oven, halve and scoop out the flesh.
- Blend in a food processor with the lemon juice until smooth.
- Mash the salt and garlic together and combine with the eggplant, along with the tahini.
- Cool and stir in the parsley and pine nuts.
- Before serving, drizzle with the olive oil.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or triangles of flat (pita) bread.
This is wonderful! Finally - one with no mayo or yoghurt or cream cheese! Why do all the supermarket dips these days contain these (plus countless other mystery ingredients)? This is my kind of dip.... and a great way to use some of that enormous crop of aubergines!