Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich fudgy brownies. Good plain, or topped with ice cream and hot fudge.
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cocoa, butter and sugar.
- Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Quickly stir in remaining ingredients (except choc. chips).
- Spread batter in a well greased 8" X 8" square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 min.
- After removing from oven, scatter chocolate chips over top.
- After a few minutes, use a spatula to spread melted chips over brownies.
- Let cool.
wonderful!! I crushed hershey kisses and melted them on top, they were gone in 2 days....Yummy!!!
I had a complete flop with this recipe. The batter tasted great, but something went wrong when i cooked it. It just wasn't getting done in my oven. I don't know what i did wrong
Very fudgy. I mixed the chocolate chips in instead of spreading them on the top. I made them another time with frozen raspberries mixed in. Good and simple.