- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cocoa, butter and sugar.
- Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Quickly stir in remaining ingredients (except choc. chips).
- Spread batter in a well greased 8" X 8" square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 min.
- After removing from oven, scatter chocolate chips over top.
- After a few minutes, use a spatula to spread melted chips over brownies.
- Let cool.