Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy nice looking cookies.
Make and share this B&W Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the butter and the sugar until you get a creamy texture.
- Add vanilla extract, egg, flour and the lemon zest and mix until it is smooth then split the mixture into 2 even balls.
- In one of the balls add cocoa and blend it inches.
- Roll both balls until you get a 8 mm thin layer.
- Take the egg yolk and mix it with a little bit of water and spread it over one of the layers.
- Put the other layer over it and roll them together using a plastic sheet then put the roll in the fridge for about 45-60 minute.
- Heat the oven at 180˚C.
- Take the roll out of the fridge and cut it into thin slices then put them on a tray that has baking paper on it.
- Bake them for 15 minutes, let them cool and serve.