1/1 Photo of B L T With Cucumber and Serrano Mayo
Chef #848413's Note:
A BLT Sandwich with Serrano Pepper Mayonnaise and Black Pepper Maple Bacon .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices maple bacon
- 1/2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (Chopped)
- 1 serrano pepper (Minced)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread (Toasted)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 2 English seedless cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced 1/4-inch Thick)
- 1 pint large curd cottage cheese
- 1Sprinkle black pepper over bacon and cook bacon crisp. Set bacon on a paper towels.
- 2In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, fresh herbs, Serrano pepper, salt and pepper.
- 3Toast bread and spread 1-tablespoon Serrano Mayonnaise over each slice.
- 4Layer lettuce leaf, tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon and lettuce. Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- 5Garnish sandwich plates with cottage cheese and kosher dill pickles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B L T With Cucumber and Serrano Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (2049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 1284.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: