Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A BLT Sandwich with Serrano Pepper Mayonnaise and Black Pepper Maple Bacon .
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices maple bacon
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (Chopped)
- 1 serrano pepper (Minced)
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread (Toasted)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices heirloom tomatoes (Brandy Wine 1/4-Inch Thick)
- 2 English seedless cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced 1/4-inch Thick)
- 1 pint large curd cottage cheese
- Sprinkle black pepper over bacon and cook bacon crisp. Set bacon on a paper towels.
- In a bowl wisk together mayonnaise, fresh herbs, Serrano pepper, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread and spread 1-tablespoon Serrano Mayonnaise over each slice.
- Layer lettuce leaf, tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon and lettuce. Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- Garnish sandwich plates with cottage cheese and kosher dill pickles.