- 1 head iceberg lettuce (about 8 cups) or 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 lb bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the lettuce on the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Layer over that the tomatoes, crumbled bacon, and croutons. In a blender on medium-high speed, blend the mayonnaise, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad but don't toss it! (That'll ruin it's super looks.).