Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know this is so simple but wanted to post to show the Weight Watchers points. 1/2 sandwich is 5 points. Prep time includes cooking the turkey bacon.
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 -2 tomatoes, slices
- 1 slice aunt millies fat-free bread
- 1 tablespoon hellman's reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Cook bacon in microwave to desired crispness.
- Soak up grease with paper towel.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread, cut in half.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, and bacon on one side.
- Top with remaining half of bread.
This was great, especially as I am presently exercising daily and watching my diet. I used light miracle whip in place of the mayonaise and 1/2 whole wheat pita for my bread (which also works for WW sandwiches.) I love BLT's in the summer - and this will be much better for me than the regular kind. I'll have several more lunches of this in the next few days. Thanks for posting.