- 2 slices sourdough bread, bread. toasted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise, see instructions below
- 2 slices crisp bacon
- 3 slices tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 ounce mixed salad greens, mix shredded or 1 ounce iceberg lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- For olive oil mayonnaise - Whisk 2 Tbls. Mayonnaise, 1/2 Tbls. Extra virgin olive oil, 1/2 Tbls. Garlic, fresh minced. Store refrigerated.
- Spread toast with olive oil mayonnaise, then layer remaining.
- ingredients. Grind pepper liberally on tomato slices.
- Cut in half and serve.