Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, what have you
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 egg, uses a bit of milk instead (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Heat oven to 350.
- Put first 6 ingredients plus half the ketchup together mixing well.
- Place in a meat loaf pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, pour over meat.
- Bake 1 hour Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
This was lovely. the meat was perfect, I added a red pepper to add a bit of colour to the meat which worked very well. Thanks, this is a really delicious meal.