1/5 Photos of B B Q Lemon Chicken - Family Favorite
24 hrs 10 mins
Catherine Robson's Note:
Very simple and very tasty. Never any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken thighs (skin removed or cut of your choice)
- 2 large lemons, juice of
- 1/2 lemon, rind of, of
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large lemons (cut in halves)
- 1Special Equipment: I use a mortar& pestle, however a heavy bowl and the end of a rolling pin does the trick too.
- 2Mix marinade ingredients using mortar and pestle and give a bit of a thump or 3 to bruise rosemary& lemon rind.
- 3Place chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag (removing any air pockets) massage and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Preheat BBQ to Medium to Medium-High.
- 5BBQ chicken for approximately 25 minutes (or until done)- turning regularly.
- 6Squeeze a lemon half over chicken with each turn.
- 7Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B B Q Lemon Chicken - Family Favorite
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 434.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of