Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
B.B.Q. Lamb Riblets is a great way to cook lamb riblets. I made minor changes to the original recipe printed on cooks.com.
- 3 -4 lbs lamb rib chops
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place riblets in large roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over riblets.
- Cook or 1 1/2 hours in 350-degree oven.
Delicious, We loved this I used lanb round bone chops,as i couldn't find riblets. Very easy to make the sauce is great. I am going to make chicken using this sauce, bet it will be good. Thank you Ellie.
A pretty tasty sauce, but can be a bit overpowering for a more delicate lamb flavor. I also liked it on pork ribs & chops!