1/3 Photos of B-B-Q Chicken Pizza
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a very simple and quick dinner to toss together on those busy nights when you feel totally frazzled. It is also a wonderful dish to serve when you have company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a greased jelly-roll pan unroll pizza dough.
- 2Using hands press dough into a 10x12" rectangle.
- 3Build up the edges slightly.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, spread chicken evenly over hot crust.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro (and dash with pepper sauce if desired).
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B-B-Q Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 35.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend