Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a very simple and quick dinner to toss together on those busy nights when you feel totally frazzled. It is also a wonderful dish to serve when you have company.
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Thanks to Pic A Chef I picked this recipe to try.
For our pizza I chose to add grilled chicken topped with smoked barbeque sauce on top.
The fresh celentro made this pizza totally.
Nice pizza to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups prepared barbecued chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 3 -4 dashes pepper sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- On a greased jelly-roll pan unroll pizza dough.
- Using hands press dough into a 10x12" rectangle.
- Build up the edges slightly.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread chicken evenly over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro (and dash with pepper sauce if desired).
- Bake 12-15 minutes more.