1/2 Photos of B B & O J Smoothie
Who says you have to add dairy to make a smoothie? Make this delicious ready to go smoothie in a flash using all fresh fruit! The blackberries give this smoothie its delicious color, the bananas make it thick and rich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Add more orange juice if you like your consistency thinner.
- 3Taste your smoothie, you may want to add more or less sugar to your own taste.
- 4Makes 1 generous sized portion.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B B & O J Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 61.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g