Recipe by Vicki in CT
Eat up those summer tomatoes!! The basil adds the perfect complement to a great classic sandwich.
Top Review by gailanng
After my enormous caloric consumption while competing in the Zaar World Tour, I think even Richard Simmons would be delighted with me eating this. Babysteps, Richard, I'm getting back on track with babysteps! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced into 4 thick slices (perfectly vine ripened and juicy)
- 1⁄8 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, julienned
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted