Prep 4 hrs
Cook 3 hrs
Found this recipe on the web. My BBQ smoker is calling for these delicious sounding ribs!!!!
Make and share this B. B. King's Restaurant Barbequed Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs pork loin ribs
Dry Spice Rub
- 1 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, dried
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Rub ribs well with some of the dry spice rub and refrigerate, covered for 4-6 hours.
- In a saucepan, combine tomato sauce, tomato, sugar, worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, water and 1/2 cup dry spice rub and cook over very low heat for 3 hours (yes, 3 hours).
- Preheat a grill or smoker over low heat until hot. Add ribs and cook, covered, for 3-5 hours. Brush with sauce during last minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce, coleslaw, and corn.
I read this recipe to my DH and he said tag it please! :) We did make these ribs in the oven and basted them as they slow cooked. The ribs were fork tender and the sauce was very good but next time I would cut down on the salt a tad for us. Made for the Australian/NewZealand Forum's Make My Recipe Reunion ~ Australia Day Tag Game.