Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this granola recipe from a lovely countryside Bed & Breakfast . They served it hot from the oven with whole milk and fresh blueberries. Delicious!
- 2 cups oats
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine oats, brown sugar, pecans and spices in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter and honey in a small saucepan and pour over oat mixture.
- Spread granola over lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Cook for about 35 minutes at 300, stirring several times, careful not to let cereal burn.
Very good, we'll make again. I might cut down the allspice. I waited for the batch to cool before eating with yogurt and strawberries. I'll probably also make some granola bread. Thanks for posting!