B&b at Harrison's Winter's Best Fruit Salad
- Note: Drain but SAVE unused juices for fruit. You can play with the amount of fruits from 14 to 19 ounces.
- Fruit salad Instructions:.
- Place fruit in a shallow baking dish. Mix melted butter, juice, brown sugar, curry powder and Tabasco then spoon over fruit. Cover and bake 45 minutes in a 350°F oven. Top with vinaigrette if desired or place on side. Serve Immediately.
- Whisk mustard and maple syrup into juices then drizzle in olive oil whisking to blend as you drizzle. Stir in thyme, salt and pepper. Refrigerate.
- Shake well before using and use within a few days. Use in place of mayonnaise for slaw, or tasty on green or fresh fruit salads.
- Servings a guess.