1/2 Photos of B & B Artichoke Dip
I started making this recipe when I was in junior high after I found it in a "Bed and Breakfast" cookbook. I've added my own touches throughout the years, and it always disappears at parties, even if I make a double batch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichoke hearts and place in large bowl. Mash with fork until they are in bite-size pieces. Add drained green chiles, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, and salt and mix until well blended.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk. Mix until smooth. Add to artichoke mixture.
- 3Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and light brown on top. Serve in a sourdough bread bowl or with chips and warm bread.
- 4Notes: You can mix all ingredients in the blender for a smoother consistency if desired. You can make this dish a day or two ahead of time, then pop it in the oven right before guests arrive!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B & B Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 270.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g