1/2 Photos of B & B Artichoke Dip
I started making this recipe when I was in junior high after I found it in a "Bed and Breakfast" cookbook. I've added my own touches throughout the years, and it always disappears at parties, even if I make a double batch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichoke hearts and place in large bowl. Mash with fork until they are in bite-size pieces. Add drained green chiles, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, and salt and mix until well blended.
- 2Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk. Mix until smooth. Add to artichoke mixture.
- 3Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and light brown on top. Serve in a sourdough bread bowl or with chips and warm bread.
- 4Notes: You can mix all ingredients in the blender for a smoother consistency if desired. You can make this dish a day or two ahead of time, then pop it in the oven right before guests arrive!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B & B Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 270.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: