Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple recipe for a spiced butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Boil wine, vinegar, onion, tarragon, garlic salt and pepper in small saucepan over medium-high heat until liquid evaporates, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine onion mixture with butter. Place in bowl or shape into a small log and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes.
We enjoyed it on some grilled steak, but I think there is too much tarragon and next time I will cut it down to about 1 tsp.
This was really nice, easy to make & tasted great on some steamed vegies, I have a lot left so will try some on steak next. I will make this again but will up the ingredients a fraction for an even more intense flavour. Thanks Anme!