- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil wine, vinegar, onion, tarragon, garlic salt and pepper in small saucepan over medium-high heat until liquid evaporates, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine onion mixture with butter. Place in bowl or shape into a small log and refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes.