1/1 Photo of B-52 Ice Cream Pie
5 hrs 30 mins
This was a huge hit. Very very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 tablespoon irish cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur
- chocolate curls, and (optional)
- candied orange, slices (optional)
- 1Place crumbs in a bowl and with a fork, stir Stir in butter until evenly moist.
- 2Firmly press over bottom up and sides of a 9inch pie plate.
- 3Place in freezer to cool about 20 minute.
- 4Place chocolate ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle Kahlua overtop. Mix as best you can.
- 5Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- 6Place 4 cups vanilla ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle Irish Cream overtop. Mix as best you can.
- 7Dollop over chocolate layer then evenly spread over top. Freeze until top is firm about 15 minute.
- 8Place 2 cups vanilla ice cream in a large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle frozen orange juice concentrate and orange liqueur overtop. Mix as best you can.
- 9Dollop over irish cream layer, then evenly spread over top.
- 10Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for B-52 Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 192.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: