Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This was a huge hit. Very very tasty!
Make and share this B-52 Ice Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 tablespoon irish cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur
- chocolate curls, and (optional)
- candied orange, slices (optional)
- Place crumbs in a bowl and with a fork, stir Stir in butter until evenly moist.
- Firmly press over bottom up and sides of a 9inch pie plate.
- Place in freezer to cool about 20 minute.
- Place chocolate ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle Kahlua overtop. Mix as best you can.
- Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Place 4 cups vanilla ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle Irish Cream overtop. Mix as best you can.
- Dollop over chocolate layer then evenly spread over top. Freeze until top is firm about 15 minute.
- Place 2 cups vanilla ice cream in a large bowl, and cut into small chunks and drizzle frozen orange juice concentrate and orange liqueur overtop. Mix as best you can.
- Dollop over irish cream layer, then evenly spread over top.
- Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.