1/2 Photos of Azumaya Pot Stickers
A recipe for potstickers from the wonton wrapper package. Use tofu instead of meat to make these vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb ground lean pork (can use beef,chicken or tofu instead)
- 1 cup cabbage (finely chopped)
- 8 water chestnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers (round)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1Combine meat or tofu and cabbage,water chestnuts,green onions,ginger,soy sauce and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Place one teaspoon of filling in each wrap, fold and seal edges, turn pot sticker seam side up, then set down firmly on a flat surface to create a flat bottom.
- 3Divide potstickers into 3 batches and cook each batch as follows.
- 4Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 5Brown bottoms of potstickers.
- 6Add 1 cup of broth, cover skillet and let simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Uncoverand cook until all liquid is absorbed.
- 8Remove and serve with dipping sauces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Azumaya Pot Stickers
Serving Size: 1 (1635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g