Recipe by islandgirl77551
These little cherry tarts are made with wonton wrappers.
Top Review by Cynna
Delicious! Considering bayou-mimi's review, I decided to toss the wonton wrappers in a bit of powdered sugar before baking them. Baked them for 5 minutes (crisp but not brown) and then added the ricotta mixture and baked for another 5 minutes. The rest of the recipe as is written. A wonderful recipe, with a bit of tweaking! ;D Thanks so much for sharing it!
- 12 wonton wrappers (round)
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fit wraps into each cup and lightly spray each wrapper with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, 6-7 minutes.
- Let shells cool.
- Combine ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl and stir until blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture into each shell and top with 1 tablespoon of cherry pie filling.